Sunday, April 24, 2011

30 Unit Spelling Plan



This is a 30 unit document for use with your current spelling program. There are 5-6 pattern words included on each of the 30 units. Students write class words and super spellers. There is also a space for differentiating your spelling by adding students' words (words they need to spend extra time studying.) Students practice their words by writing sentences, putting them in alphabetical order and finding more pattern words. There are also ideas for more hands-on practice included.

I have my students do several of these activities throughout the month, but I wanted to have a packet for them to have and use as they practice weekly.  I give spelling words on Monday and give a test on Friday.  These papers would be part of the homework and also would be due on Friday.

Tell me what you think!  You can buy this 60 page, 30 unit spelling companion at my TPT store.

I planned this unit so that you can use it with your current spelling program. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being kind!